rodi filter replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter tsharpe291
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tsharpe291

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2021
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
989
Location
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
curious what people do for replacement media for rodi. I have 6 stage and brs has always made it so easy to order a 6 stage kit but wondering
what others do. I can't really seem to find any other place selling a complete kit so to speak.
 
You can just buy new particle and carbon filter cartidges and swap them out easily. For the DI resin, you empty the old resin and pack in the new. Not too difficult!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new