RODI Filter replacements

  • Thread starter Thread starter Üter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Üter

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
12,318
Reaction score
82,343
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the BRS 4 Stage 150gpd set up and will need to get some filter replacements coming up. Is there anything better and longer lasting out there than their brand? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
 
I have the BRS 4 Stage 150gpd set up and will need to get some filter replacements coming up. Is there anything better and longer lasting out there than their brand? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Ive tried a couple different brands and find the BRS is the best for the money. There are some on Amazon and Ebay at a lower price but I question the material quality versus BRS
 
I recommend trying the Max Water RODI system. From my experience, their filters last longer and provide excellent water quality. Definitely worth considering!
 
I personally lean towards AquaFX, they've lasted a good while for me and I've always gotten great customer service from them. I'm an hour or so up the road from them so if I'm going to be nearby they've let me swing by and pick up my orders as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new