Rodi orings ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter cracker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
7,163
Reaction score
16,191
Location
north east Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, I have an old Oceanus 4 stage rodi water filter. I need some new Orings .This filter is standard in every way ," I think". The Orings appear to be slightly different diameters .
Have You noticed whether the clear canisters on your filter has one or 2 Orings?
This filter is old ! I have seen them with just one Oring . Thanks ,Brian
 
I would get an O-ring assortment from Harbor Freight or any other hardware store.
 
Hi Brian what is the diameter of the ORING? I have some extras of all sizes laying around
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new