RODI system from Amazon?

Madsmokey12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Messages
68
Reaction score
38
Location
asheboro nc
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m looking into getting into reefing and one of the first steps for me is to get a RODI system so I can mix my own Saltwater for my tank. I’m in North Carolina and I have well water. The water quality is pretty good but still want a Rodi system. Does any one have any recommendations for a good Rodi system that they sell on Amazon? I know BRS sells an amazing system but it would be a lot easier for me to order one on Amazon and get the replacement filters from them as well. I would also like to have a system that’s good for city water just incase I move in the future. Thanks in advance
 
1735955097362.png
 
Get yourself a 4 stage RODI system that has standard 2 x 10" filter housings. Will save more in the long run even though it's a bit more expensive in the short run. And you can add on stages easier in the future if needed.
 
I should have mentioned I’m looking to get a 100- 150g tank
 
I prefer ones with standard filter replacements and if you need to add another cannister it is easy to do in the future (just copy and paste but add the w in front, with reef2reef posting amazon stuff is weird)

ww.amazon.com/AQUATICLIFE-4-Stage-Reverse-Filtration-Deionization/dp/B09MTS1BCM?crid=1VLG8YJM3JJJE&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.0hkB6EvpCK-li78CoyrDgZqA5S32hcnGZXkSjI79KYZGdhCmVik2FuI0eJpv6Jhm2aZRE3z2btlDf_l902FurfEMzXvAT1JtU0O6gyLXltj45E5CG1BOMAgVUCFnBzp3H6W6jEjGB1cYW2PcNRkh8bW_cY0eQPl--aDSKYzyXSAs53Yxp-ijnlkmR_OGv9F7EDapgHlIZe_ebKeJq1l4Vbb0tqKJAGwetQExqyHLSDtzT4H3cXxNaLlP7qXS5KCtQ7o370-Tsl-dS8damNUlEs3nA-N_Rue4zF9K08Bw90Kbuqre74SV3XS7Z8KVYKVsLQhVNGy2jGl71cMZD7As4BBJmZImsjuP-GzbCAvxqbWhtb-EtSASvCmvpO5Hs7zdUOiy88S0A45dKYLfP2RLXXy7ycQVlSeNxcKvlxtOR9Nvi0eEuzeK08ny8g8vEnxK.RkVYk9aV_5Ps8j4TwEMr7iTk3Kje4RqKnKvSNOdTcNk&dib_tag=se&keywords=rodi+system&qid=1735957554&sprefix=rodi+system%2Caps%2C98&sr=8-7
 
Wow that’s crazy cheap!
Give you my estimates

I have the 50 GPD one.

Really depends on your water. Before moving into my GFs place. The sediment lasted me about 200 gallons. But now at her place, I can't even visibly see it building up and I'm past 200 gallons.

DI resin gets about 150 gallons before replacing. I have not replaced the carbon filter yet. Approaching 700 gallons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new