Rods Food Original Blend

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPUA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JPUA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about buying this just to simplify feeding the entire tank. Does anyone strictly use this? How are your results on the fish and coral?
 
I use it...fish love it. they go crazy for it. and of course the fish eggs are a tasty treat as well. I have turned a few friends onto it as well and they have reported back very positive things!
 
I use it, but not as my only food. Fish love it and the chunks make spot feeding Scolys and other LPS easy.
 
My fish love it, and the new fish eggs are like crack. the fish go insane. finding it locally is always a challenge for me too.
 
It ( 3 different versions ) is part of a variety of foods that I use,prefer to mix it up for my fish.

It is nice being able to pick it up at any LFS.
 
What do you make? With what?

Sorry, I can see how what I wrote could come off that way. I meant that I like to change/mix things up -- use Rod's during the day on Monday, and LifeLine's herbivore mix that evening.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new