Roller Filter Product Testers Wanted

Which brand/ size roller filter(s) are you using today?

  • RedSea Reef Mat Nano

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    24
Getting ready to change my roll in a day or so --
Reef Factory M
New roll OD -- 5.25
Inner Tube ID -- 1.125
While the Gaia Fleece 17 is 17cm (170MM) wide, it should certainly fit and last twice as long, the inner screen size of your roller mat needs to be narrow enough (less than 17cm wide) where the water passes-through to ensure everything is filtered well.

DM me your address and I’ll send a roll!
 
I’m running an Aqua maxx roller AF -1. (6in w) the roll size is about 1 in wide.
If current 7” side you have now can be cut down by hand I would love to be a test dummy. I can do the cutting of it. I have tool at the house.
 
I’m running an Aqua maxx roller AF -1. (6in w) the roll size is about 1 in wide.
If current 7” side you have now can be cut down by hand I would love to be a test dummy. I can do the cutting of it. I have tool at the house.
I have a few samples remaining. PM me your address.
 
The roll I received is too narrow, I need a roll 8" wide.
I can not find your address to send this roll back.
Or do you not want it back??
Vincent Kreyling
 
The roll I received is too narrow, I need a roll 8" wide.
I can not find your address to send this roll back.
Or do you not want it back??
Vincent Kreyling
Thank you, Vincent. No need to send back. We are producing three more sizes currently to go to market this spring so far. Please feel free to share the roll with someone using a ReefMat 1200 or similar size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new