Roller mat water level

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble magus roller mat gen 1. Been using it for quit a while now. However I use it mainly to keep my water clear. Not a main form of export as of rn. If I lower the water level below where water level line. Will the fleece roll last longer? I don’t know why I can’t think this straight.
IMG_3496.jpeg
 
I pulled my water inlet tube out (clear one in the middle) drill a real small hole in the opposite end that the water comes in. This lets air escape easier, less turbulence around your float switch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new