Ron's 20 Drop Off Reef Tank

Build Time
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_3714.jpg
    IMG_3714.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_3717.jpg
    IMG_3717.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_3718.jpg
    IMG_3718.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_3719.jpg
    IMG_3719.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 378
It was a fun learning experience!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3721.jpg
    IMG_3721.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_3722.jpg
    IMG_3722.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_3723.jpg
    IMG_3723.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_3725.jpg
    IMG_3725.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_3727.jpg
    IMG_3727.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 365
Nice! What are the dimensions of the glass you used? How thick? Love this enough to try my own


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I need to learn how to construct my own tank like that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A couple corals.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Some frogspawn and hammer. Also I bought two sexy shrimp.
Now I have to take my LFS's word when buying my corals and livestock that they are aquacultured. I know a little bit about corals and fish but not enough to tell them they're wrong haha. Hopefully they don't lie to me!
 
Wow! Great job on the tank construction and aquascape and it's great to see some livestock in there!

-M&T
 
Thanks! I agreeeee! I'm going to frag from my main tank for most corals and create a breakdown on my first post and update it accordingly. This is very fun!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new