Rookie mistake...dang it!!

Cherie cook

Cherbear
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
608
Reaction score
496
Location
Dumont, colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just found out I have Kessil lights for a FRESHWATER tank hanging over my new REEF tank, thanks to a fellow R2R member. This is a very expensive booboo on my part...and I thought I had everything so carefully researched!
Guess I'll have to get on one of the freshwater forums and see if I can sell these.
 
So just found out I have Kessil lights for a FRESHWATER tank hanging over my new REEF tank, thanks to a fellow R2R member. This is a very expensive booboo on my part...and I thought I had everything so carefully researched!
Guess I'll have to get on one of the freshwater forums and see if I can sell these.
BTW thanks akaemu.
 
Ouch. Yeah that sucks. How long have you had them? If only for a week or so, the retailer may change them out for you.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new