Rose bubble anemones FS/Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingphooey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kingphooey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have way to many anemones and need to get rid of some. I’ll sell the small ones for $40 and $60 for the bigger ones. I’m open to trades!

DEA4FEE3-506F-46C9-93E3-0FE42F8CB297.jpeg
 
Hello, I have way to many anemones and need to get rid of some. I’ll sell the small ones for $40 and $60 for the bigger ones. I’m open to trades!

A LONG time I realize - but I figured I'd ask if you have any anemones you are looking to sell?
 
A LONG time I realize - but I figured I'd ask if you have any anemones you are looking to sell?
Hey Lyle,

I have a few rose bubble tips I am wanting to part ways with. I am located in mesa.

Are you still wanting one?
 
Hey Lyle,

I have a few rose bubble tips I am wanting to part ways with. I am located in mesa.

Are you still wanting one?
yooo lets trade im in mesa i have alot of rainbows, ill trade a big snd small for a big and small?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new