Rose bubble tip anemone needs a good home

SeaDeezCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
12
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My rose bubble tip has split again and is jamming up my corals.

9263E176-691B-40DA-97FD-86F067EC8C92.jpeg
 
Northern Virginia. Free to a good home.
 
Woodbridge Virginia. Still have it? I want it. Harrison
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new