Rose bubble tip anemone needs a good home

SeaDeezCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
12
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My rose bubble tip has split again and is jamming up my corals.

9263E176-691B-40DA-97FD-86F067EC8C92.jpeg
 
Northern Virginia. Free to a good home.
 
Woodbridge Virginia. Still have it? I want it. Harrison
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new