Rose vs. Rainbow BTA??

  • Thread starter Thread starter drcole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drcole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
876
Reaction score
480
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this anemone, picked up on a good deal and I’m not sure exactly what I got lol.

9C2D11EA-963C-46D6-97CA-29571BFC06A7.jpeg
 
It's to tell under the heavy actinic light, but if you're asking rose versus rainbow, it's a rainbow because of the orange.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new