Rowa phos amount

Trillaman954

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2023
Messages
333
Reaction score
84
Location
Hollywood
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much if this do i add to a media bag? I have. A 32 gallon cube with in tank media tower baskets. And where should input this in the tower? Between filter floss on highest rack?
image.jpg
 
very little, its very strong stuff. I would start with a teaspoon and watch how that affects the phosphate, your test should show a decrease within hours, from there you can judge to add more or less. I don't know your setup, but put it into a high flow area.
 
very little, its very strong stuff. I would start with a teaspoon and watch how that affects the phosphate, your test should show a decrease within hours, from there you can judge to add more or less. I don't know your setup, but put it into a high flow area.
Do I need to rinse
 
How much if this do i add to a media bag? I have. A 32 gallon cube with in tank media tower baskets. And where should input this in the tower? Between filter floss on highest rack?
image.jpg
I use about 5 tablespoons in my 25 gallon. This stuff works great. I don’t rinse it. I put the bag in my filter sock.
 
I use about 5 tablespoons in my 25 gallon. This stuff works great. I don’t rinse it. I put the bag in my filter sock.
E1694932-3977-43AE-80CA-B99B9186F94E.jpeg
AF6755E2-D780-4F50-81F7-BA8B401AEA73.jpeg


Should I hang it from the return pump on the last chamber or put it in between the filter floss in the media bag? And should I rinse it?
 
You should rinse in RO/DI or with saltwater prior to use.

Put the bag in an area with high flow.
 
You should rinse in RO/DI or with saltwater prior to use.

Put the bag in an area with high flow.
Can it be sandwiched between to pieces of floss in the top rack like this Pic?
32449552-E21C-42AB-92C5-6649CEDF6B58.jpeg


Or should I hand the media Bag from the neck of the return pump in the last chamber?
F3C9BBC8-6DA0-443C-B314-3CF99F0A3B38.jpeg
 
It doesn’t make a difference. It just needs high flow through it. A GFO reactor will give the best results.
 
I thought there was a calculator that broke everything down?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new