Rox 0.8 Carbon Stock?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
themcfreak

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a small container today. Thanks for getting some in. Will get a larger container in August! :)

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still out of stock
It's out of stock again, any word when it will be back in stock? Kinda a shame you guys don't have it :(

Early August. Not to be rude but they did reply when it's expected to be back in stock and that time has not yet passed.. Buy some other rox carbon. I was planning on getting it from brs but missed the limited stock they found so I ordered aquamaxx rox 0.8

It appears to be a very similar / possibly identical product. If I could have got it from brs I would have but they didn't have it so I got it elsewhere. If they have it next time I need it I'll probably get it from them but there are other options.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We ran into a little snafu this time, it will not be an issue going forward, but it sure does suck right now. I'm trying to get a more firm ETA from our manufacturer.

eddius_maximus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rox.jpg

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We ran into a little snafu this time, it will not be an issue going forward, but it sure does suck right now. I'm trying to get a more firm ETA from our manufacturer.
Do we have a date yet on when the rox will be available yet?

Nick30G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They stated early August, but they must have some big supply issues with the manufacturer. In the mean time buy the Aquamaxx ROX 0.8 Carbon. As far as i am aware all ROX carbon comes from the same place and is the same.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They stated early August, but they must have some big supply issues with the manufacturer. In the mean time buy the Aquamaxx ROX 0.8 Carbon. As far as i am aware all ROX carbon comes from the same place and is the same.
I just order Lignite as I'm just starting to use carbon and will wait, not really a big deal just heard everyone else likes rox and would like to use it. Never had a problem with BRS, so I can wait.

OP
OP
themcfreak

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump? I managed to snag a small container recently, but it will run out quickly. It is now near the very end of August, and still out of stock. Any updates?

Nick30G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine Depot And Amazon have Aquamaxx ROX 0.8 Carbon in stock in the meantime. Same exact thing as BRS carbon (and its actually a few dollars cheaper). Looks like BRS supplier is having major issues. Been out of stock for over a month now.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s now Monday...Any word on inventory?

Yup, so in my previous post I projected it would hit this Wednesday, but we got lucky and it landed TODAY! Production is hard at work getting the products ready and live on the site. We are hoping to get some live on the site tomorrow.

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. Thank you. I’m sorry, I misread your last post. I thought I read it would be out last Thursday.

OP
OP
themcfreak

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, so in my previous post I projected it would hit this Wednesday, but we got lucky and it landed TODAY! Production is hard at work getting the products ready and live on the site. We are hoping to get some live on the site tomorrow.
This would be awesome, I wanna try and place an order today so it will come in by Friday (without me having to pay for expedited shipping..) haha

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 58 54.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.5%
Back