Royal-Exclusiv bubble king 160

sportfisha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale in a Royal-Exclusiv bubble king 160
that ran for 6 months on in tank. I am downsizing a little bit and cannot use it anymore. I wish I could keep it but it's just not going to work. I paid 975.00 for it brand new. I would like to get 475 for it with free shipping. Pm me if you are interested.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406425468.123463.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406425496.451625.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new