Royal Gramma addition

Philliesphan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Messages
133
Reaction score
23
Location
Lebanon
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Today, I added a small royal gramma to my 60 gallon. It has 2 clowns, diamond goby, coral beauty angel, snails, a pistol shrimp. Also has gsp, tree leather, toadstool leather, a Zoa, and anthelia. I was acclimating him and the bag floated away on me and tipped over. I checker the bag and gone. Looked alllllll over for an hr. Nothing. Not even the floor. Is that normal behavior?
 
Yeah their pretty good hiders, ive had both things happen though, unfortunately one jumped and I found it like a week later all dried up :( and another one I couldn’t find and couldn’t imagine i lost another jumper only to later find him swimming around, hopefully you get the latter!
 
Hey guys. Today, I added a small royal gramma to my 60 gallon. It has 2 clowns, diamond goby, coral beauty angel, snails, a pistol shrimp. Also has gsp, tree leather, toadstool leather, a Zoa, and anthelia. I was acclimating him and the bag floated away on me and tipped over. I checker the bag and gone. Looked alllllll over for an hr. Nothing. Not even the floor. Is that normal behavior?

Yes they are absolute masters at hiding. Give it awhile :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new