Royal Gramma MIA??

carpediemed

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Sherwood, Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My royal gramma has seemingly disappeared overnight. I’ve searched through all the live rock, looked in the filter, even checked the carpet around the tank lol, no luck. I’m starting to wonder if maybe something ate him? My only suspects are my small arrow crab (Bartholomew) and my red starfish (Ziggy). I have two anemone in the tank as well, but I feel like I would have noticed if they tried to eat my gramma. It’s just bizarre, any thoughts?

488B9921-5EE5-43B5-9E12-CB69DCC3161D.png
 
Its amazing how fast a cuc can get rid of a body. I would also not put it past one of the nems if a body floated into contact. As for it being alive when that happened I dont think that would be possible.
 
Its amazing how fast a cuc can get rid of a body. I would also not put it past one of the nems if a body floated into contact. As for it being alive when that happened I dont think that would be possible.
If I ever plan to commit the “perfect crime” I’ll be sure to get hundreds of peppermint shrimp
 
How long has it been in your tank? I know a few years ago when I first put it in my tank it hid a lot the first few weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new