RR Pretty in Pink care

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,806
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I just got the RR Pretty in Pink and was wondering where I should place it. I know it is a tenuis so I was thinking around 350-400 par with medium to high waterflow?
 
Anywhere above 300ish PAR will be just fine.
 
My friend actually told me not too much light. He has had one for a few months and said the color doesn’t look good under intense light. He has it under 400+ par.
I just got a frag and I am going to start at the bottom and see how it reacts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new