RR/TGC Shazam Acro

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
1,314
Reaction score
862
Location
Escondido CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had this for too long but, it's quickly become a favorite of mine. This came from RR-Asia/TGC, I bought it from a retailer here in San Diego. Blue/purple/cream base with orange polyps. Please excuse the potato quality of the pics.

20K side
20150124_152134.jpg


10K side
20150124_152151.jpg
 
Very nice! You need to put that thing on a rock. It looks about ready to take off
 
Good looking acro.

I'll be in San Diego this fall, may I ask the name of the retailer so I can check them out?
 
Good looking acro.

I'll be in San Diego this fall, may I ask the name of the retailer so I can check them out?

Sure thing, check out Shipwreck Cove in Encinitas. He is a distributor for RR-Asia so he gets a lot of choice stuff. You may be able to call him and see if he can get certain pieces for you. He has been getting a lot of the RR stuff lately.

Tell him Ray sent you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new