• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRU Holy Grail V3

Let me know. I promise I will take care of F them for you☺
 
Sorry typo...."take care of them for you". Will return frag if you want them one day☺
 
More pictures on better iPhone. The bluer picture has no filter at all. The others are coral’s coral filter to cut the blue.

71563152-05B7-4475-9ACE-C39EAFE1539F.jpeg FBA40A4C-18A9-4CD2-9633-9FFABEAC7803.jpeg 91ED0904-7DDC-4BCC-81C3-75E84D0F648F.jpeg D08D8D2B-2B0E-4E23-89D6-017C5E870024.jpeg
 
If anyone is interested in seeing a quick video of this torch moving in the flow, message me your cell number and I can text it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new