RTA what am I looking at?

Queenbee73

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
9
Location
Cherryville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My RTA has not been thriving in size or color. I’ve now noticed these 2 tiny .. things beside or attached to it. They (especially the bigger one) looks exactly like it. I know the pic is terrible, but does anybody know what this is?

70DE60F1-0A5B-4072-BB6D-7D39F67820EB.jpeg 8B5BD130-85D9-4FEF-ADBA-16B1F20BD31F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new