Rubbermaid Power Scrubber

Dansters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
46
Location
East Granby
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was watching a fragbox YouTube video and saw a power scrubber that they claimed was waterproof, but when I looked to buy it, it said it was water resistant. Does anyone have any experience with this tool and know if it’s waterproof?
 
There can sometimes be a huge difference between "waterproof" and "water resistant". I like the disposable electric toothbrushes myself. If you do get it, I'd check it after use for any water leaks in the battery compartment.
 
Go on Amazon, when doing the research. Type in “Water,” or “Waterproof.” That will tell you how waterproof, it is.
 
I saw that too! I’ve been researching as well and can’t find any WaterPROOF grout brushes. By the looks of it, it’s waterproof until you get to the base where the door is for the battery. I was thinking either using tape or just draining my tank to the proper level to scrub the rocks without fully submerging the tool.
 
I purchased Four Trochus Snails, after Quarantine added them to my 120, on October 16. They’ve been going over the Rock, Returns and the Silicone since then, wish I had of purchased more of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new