Run of bad luck.

Slickwill613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
80
Reaction score
29
Location
San jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, have a bc 14 that WAS stocked with a small occ. clown a tail spot and a yellow rose goby. Goby jumped into chamber two and landed on filter floss, DOA during a WC. yesterday I found my blenny in the mp10 during feeding, seemed active and healthy but looked like he was carrying a raisin in it's gut, not sure what that means but he was eating like a champ. The clown is fine, in fact it was bullied so bad upon putting it in the tank I was sure it'd be a goner but its still kicking.

Any way after this run I'd like to add something to the tank, can't decide what. I would like a nice splash of color, any suggestions?
 
We have a 6line Wrasse.. really colorful and active fish. We also have a Longnose Hawkfish, they're really cool looking and neat to watch. Also a really awesome pattern on them too :)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
If you've already had trouble with 1 goby jumping I would stay away from them. A lot of them are known to be jumpers, I've lost 2 myself on covered tanks. The wrasses mentioned are really pretty and would be a good addition.
 
If you've already had trouble with 1 goby jumping I would stay away from them. A lot of them are known to be jumpers, I've lost 2 myself on covered tanks. The wrasses mentioned are really pretty and would be a good addition.

I know what spooked the goby, it was fine when I fed and not long after my two year old comes running up and slaps the tank. Found in filter floss later same night. I'm pretty sure it was content.

No way I'm getting a six line, had a beast that I gave away and replaced with the blenny. Besides, they get WAY to big full grown for a bc14.
 
How about a green banded goby?
 
14 gallon needing some new fish....howabout a designer clown for your current one? Snowflakes are showing up at Petco for $40 now a days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new