Running it back again!

KK's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers!

New to the forum here. Been in the hobby (fresh/fowlr) for many years long ago, and gave it up when life happened. Now that the kiddos are a bit grown, starting up the hobby again to introduce the little ones to it. Didn't realize how much tech and practices have changed.

Can't wait to get things going again. I'm setting up a Lifegard 3.8 pico reef. I know small tanks are harder to keep stable, but I think that as long as I'm diligent about the maintenance, it should actually be fairly easy. Hoping to get a build thread going in the next couple of weeks.

BTW - if anyone can 3D print a media basket and/or lid for the Lifegard 3.8, please PM me.

Thanks!

KK's Reef

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers!

New to the forum here. Been in the hobby (fresh/fowlr) for many years long ago, and gave it up when life happened. Now that the kiddos are a bit grown, starting up the hobby again to introduce the little ones to it. Didn't realize how much tech and practices have changed.

Can't wait to get things going again. I'm setting up a Lifegard 3.8 pico reef. I know small tanks are harder to keep stable, but I think that as long as I'm diligent about the maintenance, it should actually be fairly easy. Hoping to get a build thread going in the next couple of weeks.

BTW - if anyone can 3D print a media basket and/or lid for the Lifegard 3.8, please PM me.

Thanks!

KK's Reef
That is one itty bitty reef! I'm intrigued. Best of luck with it.
Welcome to the fishy family!!
microscope yael elmatad GIF by Originals

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back