Running Jebao pumps

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a wave engine and would like to hook up my jebao wave pumps to it. I have the jebao to Apex adapter. I also have the apx link cable. So how do you connect them. Do I plug the purple end into the WE Out and then plug the white vs1 plug into the apex/jebao adapter? And then create a 0-10v pump in the pump program as 0-10v output1? And duplicate it for output 2? I would like to assume I’m right but I don’t want to plug it in that way until I get a confirmation.
And if I’m right it would be a slight bummer that I would lose 2 of the 0-10v outputs because now I have a rj45 plug end instead of a jack plug. But couldn’t I use a inline network extender coupler
B67E1206-F2FE-4296-AB6D-C0A0EB1C027F.jpeg

as well as a icecap y cable
B0275437-F364-4588-A96E-948C7E35CE9B.jpeg

and convert it right back into jack cables for 0-10v pumps?
Its not a killer to me if my logic/thoughts are wrong. I’m just trying to get maximum use from the WE.

OP
OP
HuneyBear

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Continuing on because first post seemed long. Either way I’m going to order at least 1 icecap 2k gyre. But if my logic is sound than I’ll order A 2k double unit and another pump, hook that into the other 1-10v output and still have 2 direct ports for 2 Octo-pulse pumps I want to order also. So then I would be running 8 pumps with the option to hook up another icecap 2k controller for 2 more pumps and run 10 pumps off of 1 Wave Engine. I understand I will have the power bricks for the icecap 2k controller(s)
@Jeff@CoralVue @Carlos@CoralVue am I a mad scientist and have crazy thought or is this possible?
My wavemaker plans are
Direct drive:
2 maxxspect xf-250’s
2 octo-pulse 2’s
In 0-10v if I’m correct on connection
2 Jebao wave makers
2 icecap 2k gyres on double controller
* 2 icecap 2k gyres on double controller* if possible.
total pumps 8 maybe? 10?

Last edited:

Carlos@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Continuing on because first post seemed long. Either way I’m going to order at least 1 icecap 2k gyre. But if my logic is sound than I’ll order A 2k double unit and another pump, hook that into the other 1-10v output and still have 2 direct ports for 2 Octo-pulse pumps I want to order also. So then I would be running 8 pumps with the option to hook up another icecap 2k controller for 2 more pumps and run 10 pumps off of 1 Wave Engine. I understand I will have the power bricks for the icecap 2k controller(s)
@Jeff@CoralVue @Carlos@CoralVue am I a mad scientist and have crazy thought or is this possible?
My wavemaker plans are
Direct drive:
2 maxxspect xf-250’s
2 octo-pulse 2’s
In 0-10v if I’m correct on connection
2 Jebao wave makers
2 icecap 2k gyres on double controller
* 2 icecap 2k gyres on double controller* if possible.
total pumps 8 maybe? 10?

IMO, you are better off ordering a second WE and running the two IC2K pumps with the option of in the future, add two more pumps if needed.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back