Rwinfreys 54 corner

RWinfrey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
483
Location
Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is my tank thread and here is my link back hope I did this correctly .....https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2...de-give-way-sponsored-byaqua-coral-farms.html

First of all I have been in the hobby for 30 years doing reef and salt tanks since 1999 ish.
My favorite corals are the mushrooms all colors I don't know why just love them .

Ok now to my tank it's a 54 corner old all glass . Hopefully I will be expanding soon looking onto custom tanks now just thinking it will be around 100 to 120 pentagon.
Now for the equipment (favorite part:xd: )
Current light 150 watt mh 14 k BUT my ocean revive light should be here Friday woohoo
Glass holes overflow
Basement sump with a blowhole return pump (great pump) 75 gallon sump
Mag 500 feeds my refugium
Skimmer is a seaside aquatics cs2 it will change at some point and time I believe I am on skimmer #12 kind of an addiction that drives my wife crazy but she is a good sport.:tongue:
As for corals not much at the moment a hurricane wiped me out . I lost power for 7 days . Kind of lost interest for a little while kept it clean but now i am back in full swing oh and after loosing all of my corals and fish there is now an automatic generator that sits on the side of my house that won't happen again..............ok now I have to post some pics..........
 






 
Pre hurricane
 
1 6045
1 6025
works great///
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new