Rwinfreys 54 corner

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is my tank thread and here is my link back hope I did this correctly .....https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2...de-give-way-sponsored-byaqua-coral-farms.html

First of all I have been in the hobby for 30 years doing reef and salt tanks since 1999 ish.
My favorite corals are the mushrooms all colors I don't know why just love them .

Ok now to my tank it's a 54 corner old all glass . Hopefully I will be expanding soon looking onto custom tanks now just thinking it will be around 100 to 120 pentagon.
Now for the equipment (favorite part:xd: )
Current light 150 watt mh 14 k BUT my ocean revive light should be here Friday woohoo
Glass holes overflow
Basement sump with a blowhole return pump (great pump) 75 gallon sump
Mag 500 feeds my refugium
Skimmer is a seaside aquatics cs2 it will change at some point and time I believe I am on skimmer #12 kind of an addiction that drives my wife crazy but she is a good sport.:tongue:
As for corals not much at the moment a hurricane wiped me out . I lost power for 7 days . Kind of lost interest for a little while kept it clean but now i am back in full swing oh and after loosing all of my corals and fish there is now an automatic generator that sits on the side of my house that won't happen again..............ok now I have to post some pics..........

OP
OP
RWinfrey

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 6045
1 6025
works great///

Back