S.Fla LFS that quarantines?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Al.B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Al.B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
103
Reaction score
92
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone from Southeast Florida found an LFS that sells quarantined fish. I’ve bought a few at a time quarantined fish online in the past but now I’m looking to add just 1 more and hate to spend more than the fish in shipping.
 
Has anyone from Southeast Florida found an LFS that sells quarantined fish. I’ve bought a few at a time quarantined fish online in the past but now I’m looking to add just 1 more and hate to spend more than the fish in shipping.

I wouldn't rely on any QT other than the one you do yourself.
 
I wouldn't rely on any QT other than the one you do yourself.
Completely agree but I don’t have the space for a quarantine tank so I have to take a chance on quarantined fish hoping it’s less risk than the non quarantined.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new