Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Screenshot_2018-06-25-22-25-58-1.png
I need one of them. Love the color
 
This is just crazy. How can something that colorful be alive.
I got a video of it. Im going to make another youtube video of everything for my thread here. I wish i had more chalices.
 
IMG_2620.jpg
got some sand in it today. Messed with aquascaping a little bit untill I can get some items for support. Maybe epoxy mixed in with just a couple of acrylic rods to keep everything nice and sturdy. Ideas are always welcome!

Going to run a tweaked version of David saxbys schedual.
 
Enjoy everyone! Made another video for you guys and gals.


Some nice fireworks there! Can you see any of the big NYC displays from where you are in SI? I will be working in the city tomorrow night and watching some when I can.
 
Last edited:
Some nice fireworks there! Can you see any of the big NYC displays from where you are in SI? I will be working in the city tomorrow night and watching some when I can.
Oh theres atleast 4 different firework displays out here. Brooklyn does one every Friday throught the month of June to August. They have the Macy's east river display witch is INSANE plus jersey city has one. Ontop of that you have a handfull of people on each corner that are shooting stuff off. I love forth of July,everywhere you go everyone's outside having a good time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new