Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Saw those too they're really nice. Almost grabbed two, but I wanted more coral. Haha!
Haha, they where prettty sweet. I thought they were expensive but then again, i payed 30 bucks for my junkie racks. Atleast those are nice and sleek, especially the black
 
You guys soak your alternative reef frag stations? Rodi or saltwater? Is it even necessary
 
You guys soak your alternative reef frag stations? Rodi or saltwater? Is it even necessary
I never have and haven't had any issues. Have 2 in my tank for about 2 years now.
 
I never have and haven't had any issues. Have 2 in my tank for about 2 years now.
Yea i was thinking about just tossing it in, but ill be safe and soak in ro water first. I litterally almost broke my fingers a few times with those magnets, there absolutely crazy
 
Yea i was thinking about just tossing it in, but ill be safe and soak in ro water first. I litterally almost broke my fingers a few times with those magnets, there absolutely crazy
Yea dude they are scary!! I saw him lift up the tank he had set up today by the big one on the end. I've knocked them pretty hard while working in the tank and they don't budge.
 
Yea dude they are scary!! I saw him lift up the tank he had set up today by the big one on the end. I've knocked them pretty hard while working in the tank and they don't budge.
Haha my gf was laughing when he did that,it was pretty funny. Did you get those tiles?
 
Haha my gf was laughing when he did that,it was pretty funny. Did you get those tiles?
Not yet. Was going to grab them tomorrow if there's still some left. Was running around a lot today and kinda forgot. Lol
 
053 (1024x683).jpg
046 (1024x791).jpg
my wwc acro finally resumed growing again, it stopped for like 3 weeks for some reason
 
Is it me? Or did every single vendor there have 6,000 dollar bounce mushrooms
Im not even joking, about every vendor except for like 4 people, had a 6 thousand dollar bounce mushroom
 
Im not even joking, about every vendor except for like 4 people, had a 6 thousand dollar bounce mushroom
There was definitely a bunch of them. A good amount of pricey jawbreakers too. The home wrecker looks great man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new