Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Okay I be leave that also my po4 stays around a .08-.012
My no3 is always around a 20.
Mag 1350
Cal is 500
Alk is 9.5
Ph 8.28.3 constantly
I have ato with kalkwasser
I acually just bought kalk today. Figured id put a tsp in here and there instead of having to up my dose.
 
dude you are collecting soo much **** now lol where you gonna put it all once it all grows .. haha up grade up grade .. already
:)
super nice pieces though :)
Thought about it before i setup this tank. I have a 200 lps reef at my parents house, its not built for sps to survive lol. I also have a oldschool 180 chillin in my basement collecting dust. At first i was going to go large custom, but honestly, thats for when you retire =) im already starting to loose hair as it is lol . Redsea tank was good enuff for me for the time being. I have a frag tank so if stuff gets too big, ill trim it down.
 
Screenshot_2016-07-23-15-03-55.png
Was checking out some deepwater acans yesterday. Picked out this one, very unusual, matte black with teal specks
 
Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-39-25.png
Found a brown rock in my reef crystals. Common fellas, you guys make #1 aquired usa salt, alot of people depend on it. Im sure you can prevent this from being collected.Next little problem im done with the salt, already mad that i have to powerwash my container and equipment after every waterchange. Seen a thread sometime last week about the same issue smh
 
switch to fritz
If i was running a calc reactor i wouldve 1000000 percent started using fritz by now. I dunno man, somthing about io in conjucion with bionic 2 part is whats holding me back. Ive had the best results this way
 
Or try little, to no water changes. That's what I've been doing.[emoji106]
Haha lol. Never have i ever not done water changes. I used to do them every 2 months with esv, but like 50%. I tryed everything i could to make it simple so i really dont need to stop lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new