Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Screenshot_2017-02-11-20-35-45.png

Dude even my abrotnoids has insane pe. And to tell you the truth, i dont even think abrotnoids are supposed to have visible pe.

That's nuts, I was just looking at a WYSIWYG piece of this, they don't have that kind of nutty polyp extension. Lol looks like a nobby stick, your's looks amazing!
 
That's nuts, I was just looking at a WYSIWYG piece of this, they don't have that kind of nutty polyp extension. Lol looks like a nobby stick, your's looks amazing!

I agree....I think @Sabellafella could very well be the coral whisperer. :D
 
Yeah I can't take photos of mine due to the brown slime I'm still battling so I know the feeling.

Two words, Balling Method[emoji6]
 
That's nuts, I was just looking at a WYSIWYG piece of this, they don't have that kind of nutty polyp extension. Lol looks like a nobby stick, your's looks amazing!
Noone has care requirements for this acro, i thought it do better in very intense lighting and massive water flow. I have it in almost 500 par, with just slow passive flow and the polyps are out. Who knows, cool though right? Live aquaria gets nice 3-4 branch colonys in once and a while. I got this piece from p.o.t.o as a cheap frag, turning out to look wonderfull
 
Noone has care requirements for this acro, i thought it do better in very intense lighting and massive water flow. I have it in almost 500 par, with just slow passive flow and the polyps are out. Who knows, cool though right? Live aquaria gets nice 3-4 branch colonys in once and a while. I got this piece from p.o.t.o as a cheap frag, turning out to look wonderfull

Yeah I was looking at P.O.T.O. website and it caught my eye! It's a stunner for sure.
 
Screenshot_2017-02-26-20-55-42.png
Little munchkins growing up! Those pebbles arent even 2mm. This is my forth time at breeding them, and successufully got over 70 plus just from one eggsack. In the past i used atleast 10, and only yielded about 20 at this size.

Only thing ive done differently was use smaller aiptasia, and be delicate with water changes.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new