Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

IMG_20180115_205607.jpg
IMG_20180115_222235.jpg
 
IMG_20180127_200323.jpg
I am curious what coral is your favorite that you own?
Litterally this favites. Just look at this thing. BEST MONEY on coral lol IVE EVER SPENT.
 
Last edited:
Now I got to ask what's your favorite stick you own? Lol
Hmm. Jawdropper but it wasn' growing and I sold it. It' growing well in an other persons setup so I will re buy when all my stuff here is complete. Im turning my apartment into a cave for reefers to come chop it up and enjoy the enviournment.

Otherwise still would be my sc orange passion
 
I know you said you don't do the whole low nutrient thing but I'm curious who was the last time you measured no3 and po4 and what were they?
 
IMG_20180220_204648.jpg
IMG_20180220_204714.jpg
IMG_20180220_204806.jpg
Its been a while! Well not really just a little over a month i hunkered down. Got a long long road ahead of me not just the hobbie but life as well, so bear with me. Also almost done with finishing up for the frag tank. Its not going to be a 96 page build thread lol. Just going to be a good spot for pictures and ALOT more organized. Will be done shortly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new