Sad about Oklahoma

incarnato

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Location
norman
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a single post in years. I know you reefers are out there!!
 
Not a single post in years. I know you reefers are out there!!

I been out of the game for a while, but back in it now! I lost a lot of reefer friends in the Okc area, 10 years ago it seemed the hobby was much more active for us
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new