• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sad Coral day...Efrain Corals Is a Great Vendor

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ReefDoctor

Just a hobbiest
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Through many PMs with Efrain corals We negotiated for a gorgeous Strawberry Shortcake colony... The colony was shipped Monday for delivery today Tuesday... However, For some reason Fed EX held the package on its tarmac... Basically they killed it... It currently is sitting somewhere... somewhere on an open loading dock, 30 to 40 degrees With no chance of survival... What a great loss

This colony was WWC liniaged and I am told that it was the size of my hand

Efrain spoke with Fed EX and when he was sure that no live animal would be able to arrive he immediately refunded my full payment... Not minus shipping like some vendors would try... he simply made good!

Refund in FULL!

Kudos to an extraordinarily responsible businessman
Please post and let him know you appreciate responsible business practices

Chris
aka The Reef Doctor

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully efrain recieves his money back for the poor shipping service as well. But backing up a claim is what keeps customers returning and why. 1smile1

Vidal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That WWC Strawberry Shortcake was a super nice piece, was like hand and half, very big. Efrain always gives the best customer service as possible, he always resolve, he only thinks in customer service and then having the best corals at the cheaper price possible. He always manage to get new pieces every week, but not regular pieces linage pieces with prices lower than it's competitors.

Efrain keep the good work I really appreciate it .

arnaldo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I WAS AT EFRAIN HOUSE THE DAY HE SEND YOUR ORDER .I WENT AND BUY A FEW PICES FROM HIM AND I KNOW THAT HE TAKES PRIDE OF ALL THAT HE DO AND SPECIALY THAT HE REALLY CARES ABOUT CUSTUMER SERVICE!!!HOPE THAT EVERY OTHER SELLER ACT AND TREAT PEOPLE LIKE HE DO!!!!:bigsmile:

dbp99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to say thanks to Efrain Corals too. I also was bit by the Fed Ex machine. I purchased the King Midas and Fed Ex delivered it way too late and it died right away. I was given a full refund. The thing that really sucks is I wanted this coral and it looked so sweet but Fed Ex took upon themselves to make sure the coral didn't make it. Efrain's customer service is awesome!! Thanks again!! Dave

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same mishap with the same outcome.... Efrain gave a refund besides shipping which I told him to keep since I felt horrible... You guys prolly remember the super sps thread ya that was my mishap... Sucks royaly but it is what it is.... Efrain did go out
Of his way and made right so he's good in book and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again..... Kudos to you guys and hope everything works
Out for the best....1smile1

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back