Need a little breather from rapid-fire vendor sales down here lol, let’s talk about Who is the typical lurker. SEE POST #53 FOR COUPON CODE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello I'm Nohatch and I am a lurker...... I have been a member for years but never really interacted. The past few months I have been slightly obsessed with your (battlecorals) post and videos. My top 2 searches on Google are R2R and Battlecorals. I have learned a lot and truly appreciate it! I have recently been hitting the like button more and hope to be posting soon!! Baby steps Lol

I have also never made a online coral purchase. With all the sales going on lately it has been tempting but afraid of what I will receive. From everything i have read I think I want Adam to be my first!

Thank you for everything you do. I will be making a order very soon.
Sincerely thank you! I have a finished write up on the block I've been reluctant to post about all the crazy sales that are constantly going on here these days. ill be quick to admit it's boggling to me how any hobbyist can navigate through it all, especially if you are newer to the forum. I have no idea how I'd react if I saw what goes on here as a brand new hobbyist as far as the onslaught of day after day sales, and after sale, and then more sales after that...

My psyche doesn't really work that way as a vendor that is. I honestly think it's insane really and is a subject that has occupied my thought process more and more lately as things continue to evolve.

But anyway, thank you so much for the post. I love the fact that a thread about lurkers is getting people to come out of their shells a little and actually post! Keep it coming:) and if you have any further questions at all regarding a purchase, please don't hesitate to contact me. email or text is by far the best way.

TheReaperOfMars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kind of a lurker. I never post on here. I'm a simple man. I see a BattleCorals coupon, I place an order. Like clockwork.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have made quite a few online orders and never disappointed. But I tag along to the vendors after others have proofed them.

Adam will be on my list when the tank is a little more stable. I need to figure this whole alk dosing thing first.
In other words, it's my fault if something goes wrong with a vendor because I bought from them first! ;) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Hello I'm Nohatch and I am a lurker...... I have been a member for years but never really interacted. The past few months I have been slightly obsessed with your (battlecorals) post and videos. My top 2 searches on Google are R2R and Battlecorals. I have learned a lot and truly appreciate it! I have recently been hitting the like button more and hope to be posting soon!! Baby steps Lol
Welcome to un-lurkerhood!

jstiltne

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK well guys sometimes you cant fight the flow. We somehow managed to turn this into a sale thread anyway. lol. by way of ironic vox populi, I'm just going go and make this discount official!

Here's a coupon code for $100 off any size order for anyone who is a lurker who decides to make a post in this thread! any and all input is always welcome.

Enter code: LURKER NO MORE at checkout for a cool 100.00 off any size order. no minimum or follow this link and code will be entered automatically.

feel free to spread the vibe to anyone else you may know whatever means necessary. The object is to get people out of the woodwork by hook or by crook.
Long time lurker on battleboxes, love that you use reefbreeder lights!

Last edited:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In other words, it's my fault if something goes wrong with a vendor because I bought from them first! ;) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Welcome to un-lurkerhood!
I mean, yeah kinda. You, Greg, or WWC as they were my first live sale and that one won me a light that can actually grow coral.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Long time lurker on battleboxes, love that you use reefbreeder lights!
Ha, awesome long time photon user here and well, I’m generally not one to toot my own horn, but I like to think I have played a small part even in putting Reef Breeders on the proverbial map:)

Tbell805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam, thanks for starting this thread and for the sale! Like others have said, my lurking is for research. It can be challenging to dive through long threads that are full of good info, but die off without showing long-term success or failure. Part of that is my fault since I've been in the hobby a little over ten years, but don't consistently share my experiences.

This will be my first battlebox! Don't tell my wife...

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I missed this sale, gotta keep troubleshooting colors and wait till the next one

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like I missed this sale, gotta keep troubleshooting colors and wait till the next one
Actually, I don’t think I said an expiration date on this one, I could be wrong though.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried again it must have expired
I think a lot of folks weren't adding the exclamation point also. I think there was a default 200.00 minimum order at least in place. tough to go any less that that. the 200.00 boxes are literally 50% off lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK well guys sometimes you cant fight the flow. We somehow managed to turn this into a sale thread anyway. lol. by way of ironic vox populi, I'm just going go and make this discount official!

Here's a coupon code for $100 off any size order for anyone who is a lurker who decides to make a post in this thread! any and all input is always welcome.

Enter code: LURKER NO MORE at checkout for a cool 100.00 off any size order. no minimum or follow this link and code will be entered automatically.

feel free to spread the vibe to anyone else you may know whatever means necessary. The object is to get people out of the woodwork by hook or by crook.
Still active?? Maybe I'll stop lurking and drooling.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back