Jun 16, 2012 #21 P pgr11 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 19, 2012 Messages 350 Reaction score 7 Location Hesperia, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pics please when you get home. Congrats. New fish day is always great
Jun 16, 2012 #22 OP OP mallorieGgator 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 2,778 Reaction score 72 Location Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I will try and get some tomorrow. She is out and eating flake food! :) She's also picking a little at the hair algae which is good! I think she'll start grazing more once she gets more comfortable in the tank.
I will try and get some tomorrow. She is out and eating flake food! :) She's also picking a little at the hair algae which is good! I think she'll start grazing more once she gets more comfortable in the tank.
Jun 16, 2012 #23 P pgr11 Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 19, 2012 Messages 350 Reaction score 7 Location Hesperia, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nice. Always good to see them eating right away. Sounds like you got a good one
Jun 16, 2012 #24 X xcorallusx unregistered View Badges Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 367 Reaction score 8 Location BLacksburg, Va Rating - 0% 0 0 0 what about a bristeltooth or a yellow? I have a foxface and it doesnt pick on zoos, loves algae such as bubble and gha
what about a bristeltooth or a yellow? I have a foxface and it doesnt pick on zoos, loves algae such as bubble and gha
Jun 16, 2012 #25 Steelerfan747 Valuable Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Aug 7, 2011 Messages 1,901 Reaction score 29 Location Miami Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It's a shame that they get so big, they really are awesome looking fish but do require space