Sailfin Tang not moving.

Hey everyone I'm having the same issue with my sailfin he was fine yesterday and this evening I found him at the bottom of the tank panting everything seems to be fine. He always ate well but he's been thin if it's intestinal parasites what can I do
hi post in disease forum as emergency ,with as much info as poss, mean time temperate fresh water dip, increase oxygen
 
1620445884353-330534915.jpg

are those spots on him or the glass?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new