Saint's 40 breeder

I rode that same wave last year. Not long after my post here about getting the upper hand on my algae I managed to kill almost everything I had and got disgusted. Turned off the light and put the tank up for sale. No one bought. Good thing too. After a few months of just topping it off I turned the light on and was ready to try again. It’s going very well lately! I learned a lot from my last failure.
Welcome back! Hope you are renewed and have much success!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new