Salifert Nitrate test

Yea, I’ve read quite a few forums stating I need to invest in my own RODI system. I’m looking into options. I’ve only had the tank 6 months.

1943521A-7F92-4300-B814-11416708CBB5.jpeg
You don't have to spend a fortune on a good RODI system and they provide some peace of mind, as well as saving money in the long run. Just make sure you get one that has the capacity you need so you don't have to wait for days to get your mixing bin filled.

At least you seem to have found the source of your problem, and you helped make the case for a lot of people that haven't purchased a RODI filter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new