• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Salifert test kits - washington - won't ship

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

royaleFork

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
176
Reaction score
154
Location
Woodinville, wa
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 test kits available for sale (calc, mag, alk). I bought them hoping I could use them, but can't since I'm colorblind and can't see the transitions well. They have either never been used or used once or twice. I live in the Woodinville area and would either prefer pick up or Woodinville meetup as I am doing a lot of work around my house this weekend.

PXL_20240114_220227364.jpg PXL_20240114_220224131.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new