Salinity Probes that work with the Apex

Hello
I'm Reading all thread, not easier
I write from Italy

I bought some weeks ago A3 APEX PRO

I would like tò add SALINITY PROBE tò APEX PRO, bit i don't want to spend 200€ for.the original One.

Which ia compatible proble with right adapter for Apex pro (i'm not able tò do DIY) ?

Thanks for all
 
Is it possible without solder to use this extension from BNC to Mindi Din 4 pin?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0026.png
    IMG_0026.png
    220 KB · Views: 136
I just receive the probe but they send me the DJS-10. I open a complain and they send me the image attached showing the right image for each probe. So, I have 15 days to send back, but before Im going to try it, if it works I keep it.

I bought

bnc connector ( waiting to receive )
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005...t_main.46.6382caa4Z5gU3B&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra
4 din cable that im going to cut on the middle and connect to the BNC female connector
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005...Odk9yizg&utparam-url=scene:search|query_from:
Any advices ?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 21.27.23.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 21.27.23.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 21.53.34.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 21.53.34.png
    707.3 KB · Views: 175
I just receive the probe but they send me the DJS-10. I open a complain and they send me the image attached showing the right image for each probe. So, I have 15 days to send back, but before Im going to try it, if it works I keep it.

I bought

bnc connector ( waiting to receive )
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005...t_main.46.6382caa4Z5gU3B&gatewayAdapt=glo2bra
4 din cable that im going to cut on the middle and connect to the BNC female connector
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005...Odk9yizg&utparam-url=scene:search|query_from:
Any advices ?
The DJS-10 is the correct one and should work. I would cut the connector from the original cable from the old probe and connect this to the probe.
 
Following
 
Last edited:
I've done order Yesterday to same seller in AliExpress
I've chat with seller, they Will do work for me, probe Cell constant 10 with mini din 4 solder instead of BNC as by instruction provided:
The probe has a BNC connector, but an adapter is very easy to make. The inner pin of the BNC goes to pin 1 of the mini din 4 pin connector. The outside of the BNC goes to pin 2 of the mini din 4 pin connector.

It Will do with 15$ more includere solder and din 4 PIN provided.

I get a risk hopping It Will work
 
The DJS-10 is the correct one and should work. I would cut the connector from the original cable from the old probe and connect this to the probe.
Do I need to calibrate this probe ?
 
it worked for a few days and start to loosing the accuracy .... Check the images attached its the SALT_AQ.

Should I calibrate again ? Its on the same place since day one.

3 Day
Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 21.20.09.png



7th Day
Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 21.20.36.png


10th Day
Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 21.21.01.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new