Salt mix

+1 for HW Marinemix Reefer... but I only do two 20% WC per year on average, so I don't use much salt mix anymore.
 
Just checked. Petco is out of stock.
They quite obviously can't keep up or something else is afoot....I am changing out and it's sad. It's been too long based on all I have seen here last few months, I buy the large bucket but am pro active 6 months before actual need... they have dropped the ball bigtime imo as an 'industry leader'
 
Off and on, I been using Reef Crystals for about 20 years. Definitely works for me in a predominantly SPS tank, with the usual suspects... Tang Gang.
 
Off and on, I been using Reef Crystals for about 20 years. Definitely works for me in a predominantly SPS tank, with the usual suspects... Tang Gang.
I've used Reef Crystal's as my backup, still have a small box and nothing wrong with that brand, and yet still? Having issues with finding their buckets here too. .. makes me think either this industry is uber competitive or we are getting new brand names provided by same source......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new