Salt mixes available

  • Thread starter Thread starter LegoZ81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LegoZ81

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
775
Reaction score
7
Location
IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am compiling a list in preparations of starting an updated what sale do you use poll. How does this look for a fairly complete list?

Brightwell Neomarine
Coralife Scientific Grade Marine Salt
Crystal Sea Marine
Crystal Sea Marine Bio-Assay
D-D H2Ocean Magnesium Pro PLUS
ESV B-Ionic Seawater System Salt Mix
Kent Marine Reef Salt
Instant Ocean
Instant Ocean Reef Crystals
Oceanic
OceanPure Sea Salt
Red Sea Coral Pro
Seachem Marine Salt
Seachem Reef Salt
Tropic Marin
Tropic Marin Pro Reef
Tropic Marin BioAtif
 
Which salt is Aqueon; the Kent Marine or did I miss something?

I'll add aquavitro salinity by SeaChem
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new