Salt newbie from Sweden.

  • Thread starter Thread starter pekmark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pekmark

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to you all!

I am Per from Sweden, new to the reefing world. Started my first 14 gallon nano two months ago and taking my sweet time with it.
I've recently added a pair of Nassarius, four Trochus snails, a pair of Ocellaris fish and a couple of coral frags. I will probably add a small goby later on and more frags of mainly LPS and softies.
I think I managed to upload photo from day one. Since then there have been a couple of changes and upgrades.

Equipment I use:
14G display, 11G sump, AI Hydra 26, Mame overflow, Vortech MP10 streamer, Coral Box D300 skimmer, Jebao DC2000 return (will be replaced with a Tunze Silence 1073.020, I don't like the sound of the Jebao), Deltec 10W UV-C, Marco rocks, Fiji White substrate, Siporax, Activated carbon, Söchting oxydator.

_20170701_183648-841x1495.JPG

That's it about me, thanks for reading.

-Per
 
Welcome to R2R Per, yes reefing takes its time:) but it also beautiful done right
 
Welcome! You will love it on R2R. Supportive, friendly and encouraging members here!
 
Any updates? Is mame overflow creating any problems?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new