Saltwater Freshwater

Tind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some question

I have 9 scalare 4 blue arcana 4 molly 5 guppies 3 goldfish 2 malle 5 yellow malle 5 guppies 7 alge eaters 1 betta male very friendly do not attack anything 1 female betta 30 Neon tetra 5 undefined tiny fish

I know betta not to live with goldfish he have his aquarium with his female.

1. I have a 350 l aquarium
I want to build it to a reef tank
2. Is it cruelty to have the fish in a 120 l aquarium

Betta question
1. I want a good life for him with his female. I have 5 female for him
2. Is sand good as substrate for him
3. I use rocks as cave is driftwood good for him
4. Is it good for him to be alone with his female
5. I want plants for him anything he like

Blue arcana question

1. I have a rock cave for him with his female.
2. Is it good for him
3. I need good substrate for him is sand good
4. I want him to breed what to do with water temperature
5. Is driftwood good for him

Scalare questions
1. I have 9 scalare
2. Is substrate of sand good
3. I want to breed scalare how to help with place to spawn
4. Anything other food water temperature

Thank you

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not getting your question. Do you want to put all those freshwater fish into a saltwater tank?

snorklr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think he has those fish in a 350 liter tank that he wants to turn into a reef...and wonders if a 120 is to small to transfer them all into...i have no clue the dimensions of a 120 liter...but blue acaras (if thats what he means by arcanas)get 6 inches long and you need 30 gallons per fish...9 angel fish? about 100 gallons....with all those other livebearers his tank will soon be overrun with fry so whatever size it it currently is is probably way too small in the long run....omg just looked up the size conversion....you have 80 fish in a 90 gallon tank and want to put them in a 30? you're out of your mind

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think he has those fish in a 350 liter tank that he wants to turn into a reef...and wonders if a 120 is to small to transfer them all into...i have no clue the dimensions of a 120 liter...but blue acaras (if thats what he means by arcanas)get 6 inches long and you need 30 gallons per fish...9 angel fish? about 100 gallons....with all those other livebearers his tank will soon be overrun with fry so whatever size it it currently is is probably way too small in the long run....omg just looked up the size conversion....you have 80 fish in a 90 gallon tank and want to put them in a 30? you're out of your mind
Thank you

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got ya!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.3%
Back