Saltwater Mom

Hi! We're sort of new to saltwater. My daughter set up our first tank about 3 months ago. It's a 20 gallon Waterbox. My husband and I fell in love with it. We set up a 20 long with a modified hang on the back filter as a quarentine/frag tank, and now we're cycling a 90 gallon display tank. It's almost ready for livestock. I'm excited to see how the corals we have so far grow out, and see how much diversity we can achieve.
IMG_20200511_194428264.jpg
Welcome to R2R Kate. Tank looks good so far. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hi! We're sort of new to saltwater. My daughter set up our first tank about 3 months ago. It's a 20 gallon Waterbox. My husband and I fell in love with it. We set up a 20 long with a modified hang on the back filter as a quarentine/frag tank, and now we're cycling a 90 gallon display tank. It's almost ready for livestock. I'm excited to see how the corals we have so far grow out, and see how much diversity we can achieve.
IMG_20200511_194428264.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef, hope you enjoy the forum and the hobby!! It's addicting muah!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new