Saltwater Mom

Hi! We're sort of new to saltwater. My daughter set up our first tank about 3 months ago. It's a 20 gallon Waterbox. My husband and I fell in love with it. We set up a 20 long with a modified hang on the back filter as a quarentine/frag tank, and now we're cycling a 90 gallon display tank. It's almost ready for livestock. I'm excited to see how the corals we have so far grow out, and see how much diversity we can achieve.
IMG_20200511_194428264.jpg
Welcome to R2R Kate. Tank looks good so far. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hi! We're sort of new to saltwater. My daughter set up our first tank about 3 months ago. It's a 20 gallon Waterbox. My husband and I fell in love with it. We set up a 20 long with a modified hang on the back filter as a quarentine/frag tank, and now we're cycling a 90 gallon display tank. It's almost ready for livestock. I'm excited to see how the corals we have so far grow out, and see how much diversity we can achieve.
IMG_20200511_194428264.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef, hope you enjoy the forum and the hobby!! It's addicting muah!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new