Saltwater Mom

Kate Vellis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
94
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! We're sort of new to saltwater. My daughter set up our first tank about 3 months ago. It's a 20 gallon Waterbox. My husband and I fell in love with it. We set up a 20 long with a modified hang on the back filter as a quarentine/frag tank, and now we're cycling a 90 gallon display tank. It's almost ready for livestock. I'm excited to see how the corals we have so far grow out, and see how much diversity we can achieve.
IMG_20200511_194428264.jpg
 
Hi! We're sort of new to saltwater. My daughter set up our first tank about 3 months ago. It's a 20 gallon Waterbox. My husband and I fell in love with it. We set up a 20 long with a modified hang on the back filter as a quarentine/frag tank, and now we're cycling a 90 gallon display tank. It's almost ready for livestock. I'm excited to see how the corals we have so far grow out, and see how much diversity we can achieve.
IMG_20200511_194428264.jpg

Welcome to the addiction. :)
 
Hi! We're sort of new to saltwater. My daughter set up our first tank about 3 months ago. It's a 20 gallon Waterbox. My husband and I fell in love with it. We set up a 20 long with a modified hang on the back filter as a quarentine/frag tank, and now we're cycling a 90 gallon display tank. It's almost ready for livestock. I'm excited to see how the corals we have so far grow out, and see how much diversity we can achieve.
IMG_20200511_194428264.jpg
Welcome to the addiction. :)
Definitely addicted
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new